Thursday, August 12, 2010

Getting Creative

So what's new? Not a whole lot.

I have decided I am going to take this lovely time off to really focus hard on school. Tomorrow I have an appointment at 8:30 AM to register for Pima Med. I really want to be a Ultra-Sound Tech. I think that would something awesome to do. Getting to tell someone, "You will be having a baby boy/girl." In hopes that it will make so many people happy. However there will be its down sides like every job has. But I think it would be something awesome to do! I can't help but to say that all my friends around me that are having their own little babies have help me decide how interesting this could actually be! =]]

On the other hand, I still want to try to find a small part time job just to keep me busy. Besides that, I have been reconnected with my creative side. Lately I've been doing some photography. I'm hoping to build a portfolio with this. As I take the photos, it has connected me back to my fun habits of scrapbooking! I love it soo much! I can spend hours doing this.

Which this leads me to, I would love to try to start this little business. I don't think it would be very successful. I wouldn't know how to start it nor how to promote it! Anyway, a while back I went to a scrapbook convention with my great frans, Erin and Danielle. I bought this piece of scrap metal. Anyway I am decorating one for myself and I think it would be cool to make all sorts of kinds and then try to sell them. See what I mean, I don't know how well this would work. Maybe around Christmas?? Who knows.

I always want to start baking. This doesn't help the fact that I'm trying to hit up the gym more. BUT it something fun and creative to do! I just love decorating!! And what more fun could one have, is to eat the delicious thing you have created?!

If this whole Pima thing didn't work out, I was gonna go back to school at MCC. Then I was going to take this class for fiction writing. I have always wanted to write. When I worked at AB, my mind was always wondering on ideas of what I could write about. My only problem is trying to put my creative thoughts into actual words on paper. That is why I really wanted to take this Intro to Fiction class. Who knows. People learn how to write and get published without having an actual degree in Writing. Maybe one day I can do the same.

Anyway, this one was filled with a bunch of random things. But with my spare time, I try to find cheap creative things to do. However, most of these things can get very pricey (such as the scrapbooking but I already have much of the materials I need). Anyway, I should probably go. I have to get up super early for that appointment!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment