Friday, September 10, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Spider....

Last night I went to Andrew's to hang out with him, Joe and James. They all played video games on the Wii and I made them hot dogs. Anyway as I near the end of my cooking, James decided he needed to smoke. He went out side and left Andrew, Joe and I in the kitchen. A minute passes and then he comes from the garage and says we have to check this out. So we go out to the garage and there is this HUGE tarantula in the garage! It was just sitting there!

So then of course Andrew decides he wants to shoot it. He goes and gets some type of gun... and just starts shooting it! Soon the poor things legs start falling off from the shots! We finally got him out of the garage and onto the drive way where they still kept shooting them. Then James notices one of the decapitated legs are still MOVING!! So I looked and it was! It twitched as if it was getting the electric shot in the back of an ambulance. Anyway, I started to feel for this huge tarantula. He was dying a slow painful death. So I went and grabbed this shovel and shoved it into him.

Andrew thought I was very cruel for doing this, but the thing just needed to go. He had already been through enough torture. Tarantula... may you rest in peace.

This is a picture of the tarantula, someone threw in the box of Camels in there so you could have a better perspective of how huge it was!



No comments:

Post a Comment