Monday, July 26, 2010

Right now, I'm in the middle of filling out more and more applications. I've already done two today and am currently in the middle of my third.

For all the don't know, which isn't much of anyone I lost my job about two weeks ago. The reasoning may seem a little ludicrous as you probably may know as well. So in the end, I'll spare you all the details.

Anyway, I have this second interview tomorrow. I am excited for it! =]] The only thing I am really on the fence about is I don't think they will support me into finishing up with school. This would be an awesome opportunity for me if I were to get the job. Yet I also just want to take this time and go to school and finish it up and possibly find a part time job as well.

Decisions.... decisions.....

So confused at the moment.

Well better get back to applying around....

No comments:

Post a Comment